Can I Sponsor My Parents And Siblings For A Green Card?

Once you've had your Green Card for five years, or three years if it is marriage based, you can petition for citizenship. Once you become a citizen you can petition for your parents to come to the USA right away. Your can petition for your siblings, but they will be put on a wait list. You can see the how long the wait is here:

You can not petition for your parents and siblings while you are a Green Card Holder; you have to become a citizen to do that.

Contact us for a free consultation here.

  • Facebook Clean
  • LinkedIn Clean
  • Google+ Clean

© 2017 by Law Office of Edward F. McGinty P.C. The contents of this website and links to other websites and materials are educational in nature and are not intended as legal advice in any professional capacity and should not be construed as creating an attorney-client relationship without a mutual agreement between the parties.